Welcome to the redesign of the Turtle Mountain Flywheel Club Website!
This site will bring you all the news and information about the activities of the club that strives to preserve the history of farm machinery in North America. Or you can through bright flashlight q250 website view more.
This site has expanded with several new sections for you to explore and enjoy.
- Past News – Get the current news on club activities here on the main page, and see the past news and updates here.
- History – Information on the past history of the club, including it’s charter and current goals.
- Flywheel Days – The feature in 2005 will be MASSEY-HARRIS and anything PRE 1920.
- Newsletter – Get the latest news from the Flywheel Club in the Intake & Exhaust Newsletter. (Latest Issue: Aug. 2004)
- Contact – How to contact the webmaster, and the executive of the club, by mail, phone or e-mail.
- Links – Supporters and other sites affiliated with the Turtle Mountain Flywheel Club
Help preserve the past. Support the Turtle Mountain Flywheel Club.
August 14, 2004 – Results of the 2004 Flywheel Days are in the Intake and Exhaust Newsletter, along with the announcement that in 2005, the feature will be MASSEY-HARRIS and anything Pre-1920.
March 9, 2004 – We’ve returned after a long Hiatus with a lot of info on this year’s Flywheel Days. Find out all you need in the Flywheel Days Section. And there’s plenty of news for Club Members in the Past News Section.
July 30, 2003 – Flywheel Days are over for another year, and you can get all the results at the Flywheel Days section.
July 3, 2003 – Support for the Turtle Mountain Flywheel Club provided by the Government of Canada.
– Addresses Updated in the Contacts and Newsletter Section
April 16th, 2003 – Parts Wanted in the Past News Section
March 25, 2003 – freshwater pearl bracelet Links Section Added